Sunday, June 15, 2008

WOOOOO

This page just hit the big 5000
It's almost hard to believe that people have clicked on a link or typed in this site 5000 times (probably 1000 are mine anyway).
Compared to how many people there are going around the internet all day this really is quite insignificant but I like to pretend that its a lot. I'm only doing it to spread the love anyway. So tell all your friends and if you have Stumbleupon, thumbs UP or something i don't really care, I'm not getting money or anything, but that would be pretty cool.
Thanks for stopping by and here's to another 5000!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate the work mr. man. You've done a great job.

InstanthumanJustaddcoffee said...

thanks!
hopefully the government doesnt ever find me
they would not appreciate it nearly as much as you do

Anonymous said...

i love afro's with my coffee

Anonymous said...

Damn you and your posting of great creative music that i would've never heard of without this place. DAMN YOU MAN!


But keep it up...cause it makes me happy.

Chris Appleton said...

post some more music already man

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis said...

you would like algernon cadwallader. and oh my god elephant, and definitely american football. i appreciate your blogging, i'm just trying to let you know.

InstanthumanJustaddcoffee said...

thanks for the suggestions, ill check those out. im glad im opening some ears and that in turn, my ears can be opened a little as well. I also realize ive been lazy and havent posted anything in a while but i assure you, there is going to be a bunch of new stuff up soon.

Khadar said...

love the music matt, keep up the good work. I think you were the one who got me into Tera Melos.. not positive though.