Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Giraffes? Giraffes! - More Skin With Milk-Mouth

I don't really know much about this band besides they are chock-full of mathy goodness. I believe it's a drummer and a guitarist working together to make this insane music. The songs are quite chaotic but usually have a strange and eerie ambient part interrupting the torrent of ridiculousness. There is an especially cool sample of some guy talking about dreams and stuff in track 2. Check it outtttt!

1. When the catholic girls go camping, the nicotine vampires rule supreme.
2.
I am s/h(im)e[r] as you am s/h(im)e[r] as you are me and we am I and I are all our together:
Our collective consciousness’ psychogenic fugue
3. The ghost of EPPEEPEE’s ghost
4. Emilie Sagée’s secret
5. A quick one, while she’s away

More Skin With Milk-Mouth

No comments: