Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kickball - ABCDEFGHIJKickball (2005)



Oh, Hi there. It's been a while. I've been pretty lazy but that's enough of that. I think I'm just gonna post a bunch of albums now to make up for my absence. Here is a perfect album for autumn. I've posted a Kickball album before, Huckleberry Eater, which I love even more since I posted it and feel like everyone who loved it and even people who never heard it, should check this album out. This is only two years after Huckleberry Eater came out but you can hear how much they've matured as a band. They still have the same style and the same feeling but they really grew into their sound and you can definitely hear that on this album. I really wish that they would make their way over to the east coast from Olympia, WA. Also, if anyone from there is reading this by any chance...tell them to get their asses over here.

ABCDEFGHIJKickball

No comments: