Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Piglet - Lava Land EP...and More!


On more than one occasion, people have said that the original link was down so here it is but with an added bonus...One compilation track they released that I feel most people haven't heard and 2 live recordings of songs that were never released. This stuff is gold and I appreciate Piglet now more than ever so what better time to repost this? Refer to the old post to get an idea of what they sound like if you're silly enough to not have checked out this amazing band already.

Lava Land EP +++

3 comments:

Conclusius said...

good to see you back, I checked nearly everyday for your return, haha.

anyway, thanks for the bonus tracks with this. I discovered this ep about two years ago, being extra wary if I heard any news about anything more from them.

The Hermit said...

this is the best blog ever.

InstanthumanJustaddcoffee said...

thank you, sirs.
your frequent visitation is much appreciated.