Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome back, asshole...

Well, some of you may be wondering where the hell I've been for more than a month and some of you may not but...to tell the truth, I've been right here. I could say I've been too busy being in 2 bands and school and whatnot but you people deserve the truth, I'm just too lazy. It also doesn't help that my internet provider has been screwed up and I've had to steal my neighbors wireless (shhh don't tell them). Anyway, to reward you all for your patience, I am going to unleash a slew of new albums you're going to want to hear. And hopefully by sometime next month you can all listen to my bands' EP thing we're recording. Aren't you excited? Get your downloading fingers ready... I mean...uhh...read the disclaimer thing at the bottom.

No comments: